Comprehensive and fast paced, the ISO Academy focuses on the knowledge and experience of an effective ISO. The ISO Academy includes situational exercises and scenario practice. The Academy is ideal for seasoned fire officers and aspiring fire officers likely to serve as Incident Safety Officer.
ACADEMY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent opportunity to prepare for the Pro Board Incident Safety OfficerCertification exam.
- Up-to-the-minute information on Incident Safety Officer challenges and trends
- Designed to addresses spirit and intent of NFPA 1521 (2015 ed.), Chapter 5,Incident Safety Officer
- Provides KSA’s for Reading Buildings, Reading Smoke, Risk Assessment, Hazardous Energy, and Firefighters
- Preventing firefighter injuries through proactive “Prehab” and “Rehab”
- Challenges of interacting with the IC on scene
- The ISO Action Model
- Video clip review from of actual incidents
- Group activities and scenario practice
Meet the educational requirements for Fire Fighter II
Fire Department Incident Safety Officer, 3rd Edition (not included in registration cost)